…Many things have changed in recent times although our joy in welcoming you remains as strong as ever…
Dear Guests, to ensure that we all spend this summer season in total safety, we have slightly modified our routine and have adopted the following measures to safeguard the health of all our guests and staff:
• We kindly ask you to leave your windows open each time you leave your room
• Our housekeeper will enter your room only once daily, for the morning cleaning schedule; (the evening turndown service will only be effected if specifically requested on arrival or at breakfast for the same evening)
• The minibar is currently stocked only with water (to avoid any contact from prior guests) – on request, we will be happy to supply soft drinks and snacks
• our Wellness Area is at our guests disposal but only by prior reservation – a limited number of entries are permitted, to avoid overcrowding; enter it after having changed in the comfort of your room, with the bathrobe, slippers and beige-coloured towel supplied.
Reception Desk (24h): dial “620”
For an external line: dial “0”
To call another room dial room number directly
Check-in available from 16:00; Check-out by 10:00.
Kindly return the room key-card to the reception desk after freeing the room.
For a delayed departure in the afternoon and on request, luggage can be stored in a courtesy storage room.
Each guest will find supplied in the room, slippers and a bathrobe with which to reach the Wellness Centre; the Spa supplies towels reserved for use in that area. A change of the bathrobe during the stay is possible with a surcharge of Euro 10,00. In case of missing bathrobe, the cost of Euro 50,00 will be charged on check-out.
Kindly take note of security & evacuation measures in case of fire, posted in each room.
Reception desk & check out
Guests are kindly invited to settle the account on the evening preceding departure.
The Reception Desk is open from 8.00 to 22.00. Night service is guaranteed with a night porter.
The management is not responsible for money and valuables left in the Hotel rooms.
Breakfast from 08.00 to 10.00
Lunch from 12.30 to 14.00
Dinner from 19.30 to 21.00
Room service charge
Each room is equipped with a mini-bar which will be stocked ON REQUEST; a detailed account of consumed items will be charged directly to room bill.
Water € 2,00
Beer € 4,00
Snacks € 2,00
Soft drinks & Juices€ 3,50
Prosecco sparkling white wine € 8,00
The Hotel supplies a laundry and ironing service (prices are in the rooms). Kindly use the white bags from the wardrobe and leave them on the bed.
Ski & boot deposit
Accessible from 08.00 to 18.30.
Each room has its relative ski / boot locker.
Open the lockers by passing the room key-card over one of the scanners, either inside or outside, the deposit room.
On arrival day, an instructor of the Adamello Brenta Ski School will be available in the Hotel lounge, for information on the slopes, lifts and skiing / snowboarding lessons.
Ski & boot rentals
Skiing equipment can be rented at the rental shop opposite the Hotel at special terms reserved to our Guests.
Our “Vitality Spa” is located on the 1st underground floor (lift -1) and can be reached directly from the rooms, wearing the bathrobe supplied to each guest; it is advisable to use rubber slippers and kindly do not bring valuables to the Spa.
The Wellness Centre is a common area of intense harmony and leisure and we highly recommend to leave cellular phones in the rooms and to speak in soft tones, in respect of all guests’ full relaxation.
“Vitality Spa Bellavista” includes an area of 500 sq.m. and is divided in 3 areas: Swimmingpool / Whirlpool area, sauna area and Beauty area.
Swimmingpool / Whirlpool area
Open each day from 10.00 until 19:30
A shower and use of foot disinfectant are compulsory before entering the pools.
The use of a BATHING CAP is COMPULSORY in the swimming pool.
The pool is 1,35 m deep and the average temperature is 29°-31°. It is equipped with adjustable counter-current jets as well as foot and cervical massage jets.
The average temperature of the Whirlpool is 32°-34°. The air temperature is approximately 28°- 30°.
CHILDREN under 12 years are permitted to the swimming pool area only if ACCOMPANIED by an adult. It is strictly forbidden to jump or run in and around the pool.
Open each afternoon until 19:30.
Entry to the humid area is RESERVED TO ADULTS (prohibited to under 18 years old).
Kindly do not enter the sauna/Turkish bath with slippers. Guests who do not wear a bathing costume in the saunas, are kindly requested to have regard of other guest’s modesty and reserve.
In the sauna/Turkish bath it is compulsory to sit on a towel.
Some suggestions for the humid area:
- Start with a hot shower to optimize the benefits of the sauna. Then proceed with the milder Herb Sauna (55°-60° with 50-60% humidity), followed by the Turkish bath (40°- 42° with 100% humidity) and ending with the Finnish Sauna (80°-95° with 10-25% humidity).
- The recommended stay in each sauna is a minimum of 6 minutes up to a maximum of 15 minutes, with a fresh shower between each sitting and minimum 15 minutes of relax. An excellent contrast to the Finnish Sauna is given by the ice fountain.
- Avoid using the sauna after eating or on an empty stomach.
- Remember always to reintegrate liquids by drinking water or herbal teas available in the relaxing area.
Open each day until 19:30 on appointment.
It is equipped with 4 treatment cabins: 2 cabins for massages, 1 cabin for beauty care and 1 cabin with an Acquawood table for body treatments such as mud baths and wellness itineraries.
It would be our pleasure to recommend to Guests the most appropriate personal treatments and wellness programs.
Key to allergens
1. Peanuts and derivatives
2. Shellfish and derivatives
3. Nuts and derivatives
5. Milk and derivatives
6. Lupine and derivatives
7. Molluscs and derivatives
8. Mustard and derivatives
9. Fish and derivatives
10. Celery and derivatives
11. Sesame seeds and derivatives
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg/kg or 10 mg/l expressed as SO2.
13. Soy and derivatives
14. Uova e derivati