Safety measures to guarantee a dream holiday
Following are SAFETY MEASURES we have implemented to ensure you a dream holiday:
The entire hotel is equipped with a ventilation system for automatic air exchange – there is no air recycling.
In the common areas:
- Hand sanitizers are available in numerous points of the Hotel
In the dining room:
- The daily menu is available on a QR code, consultable on personal smartphones; for convenience, a printed copy is also exhibited at the reception desk (Traditional menu holders have been eliminated from the dining room thus avoiding multiple contacts
In the rooms:
- We kindly ask guests to leave the windows open when they leave their room
- Our housekeeper will enter each room only ONCE daily, for the morning cleaning and disinfection schedule;
when the procedure has been completed, windows will be closed and NOBODY other than the guest will enter the room again until the following day’s cleaning. (The evening turndown service has therefore been suspended).
In the Wellness Center:
- Entry to our Wellness Area will be by PRIOR RESERVATION (a limited number of entries are permitted to avoid overcrowding) and include:
- – the swimming pool (bathing cap is compulsory) and whirlpool area
- – “adult” area with herb sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, refreshment and all relax areas
- – massage and treatment areas.
- Guests can conveniently reach the Spa it after having changed, in the comfort of their room, with the bathrobe, slippers and the beige-coloured towel supplied.
In case of CANCELLATION due to Covid19: as in the past, we will adapt to the Italian government directives, which currently allows that the deposit paid remains valid for the period of 1 year, with the possibility of using it in a different period.
(for reasons other than Covid19: our “standard” Cancellation Policy will be applied).