Safety measures to guarantee a dream holiday
Following are SAFETY MEASURES we have implemented to ensure you a dream holiday:
The entire hotel is equipped with a ventilation system for automatic air exchange – there is no air recycling.
In the common areas:
- Hand sanitizers are available in numerous points of the Hotel
- Protective masks are mandatory if the distance of 1 meter between guests is not respected; it is possible to remove the mask only once seated.
In the dining room:
- the daily menu is available on a QR code, consultable on personal smartphones; for convenience, a printed copy is also exhibited at the reception desk (Traditional menu holders have been eliminated from the dining room thus avoiding multiple contacts)
- at dinner, our “Antipasti” buffet has been suspended (in accordance to current protocols) and has been replaced with a selection of antipasti on the menu
- – At breakfast, the buffet offers only SEALED products while our fresh delicacies (cakes, croissants, fruit etc) are served by the waiters.
In the rooms:
- We kindly ask guests to leave the windows open when they leave their room
- Our housekeeper will enter each room only ONCE daily, for the morning cleaning and disinfection schedule;
when the procedure has been completed, windows will be closed and NOBODY other than the guest will enter the room again until the following day’s cleaning.
- The evening turndown service will ONLY be effected if specifically requested by the guest on arrival or by breakfast for the same evening.
- The minibar is at guests’ disposal – it is purposely left EMPTY (to avoid any possible contact from prior guests); on request, we will be happy to stock it up
In the Wellness Center:
- Entry to our Wellness Area will be by PRIOR RESERVATION (a limited number of entries are permitted to avoid overcrowding) and include:
- – the swimming pool (bathing cap is compulsory) and whirlpool area
- – “adult” area with herb sauna, Finnish sauna, refreshment and all relax areas
- – massage and treatment areas
The Turkish bath is currently NOT open (current protocols indicate that the humidity / temperature does not guarantee safety).
- Guests can conveniently reach the Spa it after having changed, in the comfort of their room, with the bathrobe, slippers and the beige-coloured towel supplied.
In case of CANCELLATION due to Covid19: as in the past, we will adapt to the Italian government directives, which currently allows that the deposit paid remains valid for the period of 1 year, with the possibility of using it in a different period.
(for reasons other than Covid19: our “standard” Cancellation Policy will be applied).